The Annual Investment Meeting will make history once again from 29 to 31 March 2022 at the Dubai Exhibition Center, EXPO 2020, Dubai, in a new edition that aspires to empower the recovery of global economic growth.
Held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates, Ruler of Dubai, the global investment event is held under the theme of “Investments in Sustainable Innovation for a Thriving Future”.
“AIM’s forthcoming edition, AIM 2022, will focus mainly on endorsing and boosting investments towards sustainability and innovation through the conference’s 6 pillars: FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT FDI, SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES SMEs, FOREIGN PORTFOLIO INVESTMENT FPI, STARTUPS, FUTURE CITIES, and the 50 PROJECTS INITIATIVE, said Mr. Dawood Al Shezawi, President of the Annual Investment Meeting.
- The FDI Pillar will enable participants to discover new investment opportunities in the global market, thereby, increasing FDI, while promoting economic growth.
- The SMEs Pillar will recognize enterprises’ contributions to the global economy and empower them – emphasizing the need to create conducive environments that empower UAE’s entrepreneurs, allowing them to possess the necessary competency to achieve growth and progress.
- The Foreign Portfolio Investors FPI Pillar will enable investors to diversify their portfolios, establish contacts with local organizations, and gain access to investment flows.
- The Startups Pillar will help investors find new investment opportunities while helping entrepreneurs acquire venture capital and seed funding for their startups.
- The Future Cities Pillar will rally up the governments and investors’ support to maximize the potential of innovation, technologies, and smart city solutions, while also recognizing smart city solutions providers from across the globe for their outstanding projects that are aligned to achieve increased operational efficiency & productivity, sustainability, and economic growth.
- The 50 Projects Initiatives Pillar focuses on supporting the UAE’s ‘Projects of the 50’ initiative that covers numerous key sectors including Economy, Entrepreneurship, Advanced Skills, Digital Economy, Space, and Advanced Technologies. The 50 projects represent a series of long-term development and economic initiatives designed to accelerate the UAE’s development and establish the nation as a hub for talent and investment.
The AIM 2022 comprises a broad array of features and activities that give real value to all participants and stakeholders of the conference, including AIM Pre-conference Workshop & Seminar, AIM 2022 Conference, AIM 2022 Exhibition, AIM 2022 Innovation Showcase, Startup Hackathon, Startup Live Pitching Sessions, Site Visits, B2B, G2B, & G2G Meetings, Exclusive Breakfast, High-level Networking Lunch, Gala Dinner, AIM Global 2022 Investment Awards, AIM 2022 Startup Pitch Competition, and AIM 2022 Future City Awards, among other features.
With the Annual Investment Meeting’s 6 Pillars providing value to all the event’s participants, therefore, attending AIM is imperative for all stakeholders of the global investment landscape.0